TEG MJR is a worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment industry innovator. We work with artists as diverse as 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia, UB40 and Hans Zimmer producing shows across stadiums in New Zealand, castles in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
We also own and operate 10+ award winning venues across the UK, including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for an IT Support Administrator to provide support to our IT infrastructure and employees.
Key roles for this position include;
- Knowledge of system integration
- To act as first line support, including laptop diagnosis, maintenance and repair.
- Maintaining our IT security, ensuring that our data is secure and compliant.
- Support the migration of systems and servers and the unification of software packages.
- Manage the process of setting up new starters on IT systems, providing them with the correct access and ordering of IT equipment.
- Supporting the creation of a company IT policy, procedures and guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who already has experience working within IT. You will have the ability to work with people at all levels and have experience working with various IT software packages.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive, we may not be able to reply to every application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE