TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham.
TEG | MJR also owns Propaganda, the UK’s leading night club brand and Imagine This, the theatrical production company.
Supporting the Marketing Manager and Assistant Manager in the planning and implementation of marketing initiatives for MJR’s concerts.
- To assist in the creation of individual marketing plans for concerts and tours. Copywriting, proofreading, ordering and producing marketing materials across all channels
- Help pitch ideas to devise creative content for engaging campaigns
- Researching opportunities and organising the distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising with all venues, and other external stakeholders to ensure they have all material for announcements and on sales and we receive the best possible marketing support for all shows
- Creating, reporting and analysing online advertisements
- Delivering email campaigns; copywriting, proofing, sending and analytics
- Distributing (and when necessary, creating) press releases, liaising with press and maintaining the press list
- Creating social media content for MJR brands and monitoring performance
- Updating and generating content for MJR’s digital channels (websites and social media platforms)
- Ensuring all advertising activity spend is logged
- Proofreading all marketing assets (artwork, press releases, mailouts etc).
- To assist in the development and delivery of regional marketing initiatives.
- Providing general support to the department in the office
- As the role develops and progresses, you will take on the responsibility for coordinating the marketing campaigns of specific concerts.
- Some experience in a marketing role (desirable skills in Facebook Advertising, WordPress and Final Cut Pro)
- A love for live music and interest in marketing within the industry
- Excellent copywriting and creative skills
- Experience in writing engaging, creative content
- Good communicator
- An eagle eye for attention to detail
- Fantastic organisation skills
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 9th December. Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
For more information on our upcoming events, career opportunities and any other news, give us a like/follow on our social media channels.
No agencies at this time please.