TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham.
TEG | MJR also owns Propaganda, the UK’s leading night club brand and Imagine This, the theatrical production company.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for our company, we are looking for an IT Support Manager who has experience and knowledge of system integration to provide support to our IT infrastructure and employees.
We are looking for someone to:
- Act as first line support, including laptop diagnosis, maintenance and repair
- Maintain our IT security, ensuring our data is secure and compliant
- Support the migration of systems and servers and the unification of software packages
- Manage the process of setting up new starters on IT systems, providing them with the correct access and ordering of IT equipment
- Support the creation of procedures and guidelines
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who already has experience working within IT. You will have the ability to work with people at all levels and have experience working with various IT software packages including Office 365 and G Suite.
The role will be based at our Bristol offices.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive, we may not be able to reply to every application.
No agencies at this time, please