TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham.
TEG | MJR also owns Propaganda, the UK’s leading night club brand and Imagine This, the theatrical production company.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for a Ticketing Assistant to join our Ticketing team.
If successful, your responsibility will include:
- Entering event performance data into a national ticket sales database
- Adding event information into the internal master sales system
- Putting shows on sale through major ticket vendors
- Compiling off sale lists and liaising with show reps prior to doors at events
- Setting up tours
- Sending sales reports internally and externally
- Setting up seated Theatre & Arena shows and tours
- Managing seated event day-to-day ticketing
- Assisting the digital teams with updating the TEG | MJR website events
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of working with spreadsheets
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive, we may not be able to reply to every application.
No agencies at this time, please