TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham.
TEG | MJR also owns Propaganda, the UK’s leading night club brand and Imagine This, the theatrical production company.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a pro-active, entrepreneurial and highly motivated Tour Accountant to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, this busy role will see you preparing the accounts for international artists, touring with us across UK and Europe.
This is a role where previous tour accounting experience is preferred.
As the Tour Accountant you will be an integral member of the TEG | MJR team, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with the relevant Touring Manager to accurately report the financials of the Tour (concerts) / Sports / Events / Exhibitions P&Ls.
- Tour financial management – working collaboratively with finance team to raise timely invoices, ensure payments are forecast and paid as per contracts and preparation of monthly management reporting.
- Reviewing budgets and owning iterative forecasting as tours progress including updates to relevant stakeholders on material changes or adjustments.
- Settling Artist and co-promoter profit shares, including tax calculations (WHT and VAT as appropriate).
- On-the-road Tour Accounting, when required.
- Assisting in the completion of tour and hospitality commissions reconciliations.
- TEG | MJR Financial Reporting requirements including Deal Memorandums, business forecasting, month end accruals and debtor reviews in addition to ad hoc support to the Finance Manager.
- Ad hoc decision support to TEG | MJR which include Touring (concerts), Sports, Events, Exhibitions, Hospitality and Sponsorships.
- Previous touring accounting experience is a must.
- Previous experience in a finance role within a commercial organisation.
- Finance qualifications in accounting not necessarily required but would be beneficial.
- Confidence, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills are a must.
- Proactive self-starter who has the ability to cope with pressure, tight deadlines and ambiguity.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel.
- You will be a strong team player with a flexible approach to your work and the ability to work well under pressure and achieving deadlines.
If you feel this is the role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your previous Tour Accounting experience, and why you feel this is the role for you.
In return you can expect a great opportunity to establish your career and develop your skills. If you want to be an integral part of our journey to success, we warmly welcome you to apply to the TEG | MJR Team!
No agencies at this time, please