TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham.
TEG | MJR also owns Propaganda, the UK’s leading night club brand and Imagine This, the theatrical production company.
The primary function of the role is to assist with artist and venue advancing however duties will extend to other areas within the Production department. Whilst we expect a basic level of production skills, we will provide excellent opportunities to expand your knowledge of the industry through in-house and external events, some of which may fall outside of working hours.
The role is based primarily within our Bristol office, but the successful candidate would be expected to travel when required. Occasional weekend cover and overtime hours will be required due to the nature of the role. If you think you fit the bill and
would like to be considered for the position, please email a brief cover letter and a CV to email@example.com
- Personal Assistant tasks for the whole department – emails, requests, solve issues using initiative
- Finance / Rep Floats – allocating funds for shows, receipt filing, working to budgets etc.
- Assisting with rep rota’s
- Advancing hires within TEG | MJR venues and a selection of core TEG | MJR promoted shows
- Liaising with promoters and agents for concert and artist info
- Purchasing – riders, supplies, booking crew
- Hotel and transport bookings
- Completing artists itineraries
- Acting as a Rep at TEG | MJR venues
- Checking in rep reports
Skills, experience and attributes
- Prior experience in a live music production-based role is essential
- Ability to work well as part of a team and as an individual
- Strong administrative skills
- A keen organisational sense with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy skills and experience in working to budgets
- Ability to keep a cool head and work accurately under pressure
- Capable of negotiation
- Proven problem solver
- Technical knowledge of sound and lighting is a bonus
If you feel this is the role for you, please submit your CV, cover letter outlining why you feel this is the role for you and your salary expectations to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In return you can expect a great opportunity to establish your career and develop your skills. If you want to be an integral part of our journey to success, we warmly welcome you to apply for the TEG | MJR Team