TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham.
TEG | MJR also owns Propaganda, the UK’s leading night club brand and Imagine This, the theatrical production company.
We have an exciting opportunity for a pro-active qualified Senior Management Accountant to join our team in Bristol. It will be a busy role which will see you being responsible for preparing management accounts as well as budgeting and forecasting.
In this integral role, you will be responsible for:
- The timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts with insightful variance analysis and KPI’s
- The production of annual budgets and regular forecasts
- Developing and managing finance systems and policies
- Providing financial input to strategic, tactical and operational business cases and plans
- Managing cashflow and supporting auditing projects
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant with:
- The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organisation and problem solving skills
You will be a strong team player with a flexible approach to your work and the ability to work well under pressure and achieving deadlines.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you feel this is the role for you, together with your salary expectations.
No agencies at this time, please