TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business. Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
Our touring events have included Sia, Snoop Dogg, Paw Patrol, UB40, Culture Club, Hans Zimmer, and Rita Ora, with theatre shows such as the West End hit “Rip It Up”, along with experiential attractions including Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. and The Brickman LEGO® exhibition.
We are hiring for a Paid Media Marketing Executive to own and execute our paid media strategy (primarily Facebook / Instagram) on a wide variety of fast-moving tour campaigns. We are looking for an analytical marketer with a growth mindset, and a strong test and learn approach. This role would be ideal for an individual that has mastered aspects of Facebook / Instagram / Google ad strategy such as conversion, retargeting, funnels and lookalikes and is looking for their next step up to take more autonomy and strive for progression.
As one of our Paid Media Marketing Executive’s, your responsibilities will include:
- Create and optimise marketing campaigns across all media channels with a primary focus on Facebook, Instagram and Google Advertising.
- Working with the Promoters and Marketing Manager to understand event objectives and to then deliver campaigns on time, on budget and ROI.
- Manage £20-50k+ ad spend per month while achieving CPAs.
- Measuring and reporting performance on campaign and channel KPIs and ROAS to stakeholders.
- Working with external creatives to produce all marketing collateral.
- Working with artists, venues, ticket agents and PR to leverage their channels.
- Assigning tasks to Marketing Assistants to effectively deliver campaign activities.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on any Touring marketing initiatives and group-wide projects.
We are looking for someone with these skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience managing large Facebook, Instagram +/or Google budgets for B2C brands.
- Analytical mindset and comfort with digital marketing metrics eg. CPA, CPC, CPM, ROAS.
- Strong grasp of Google Analytics.
- Proactive, a self starter and a team player.
- Line management experience preferable.
This role will be based from our Bristol offices. However, at present, the majority of our employees are working from home to support the national effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
TEG | MJR’s Head Office Marketing team are a diverse group of motivated and ambitious professionals who support the delivery of our innovative Marketing strategy. We have a culture of individual initiative and problem solving.
At TEG a balanced workforce where everyone belongs, supported by processes and policies which advocate this is the heart of our strategy. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
No Agencies at this time, please