Ticketek is a global leader in ticketing and technology with 40+ years’ experience ticketing major international events and partnering with the world’s premier venues. We put fans and innovation at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting role has become available for a Customer Solutions Representative to join the Ticketek UK team based in Bristol.
Culturally we are ambitious, innovative, commercial, fast paced environment, where our focus is on our people’s strengths and talent. This environment has been key in our success to date – one that is collaborative where our people aspire to exceed.
Every day might look a bit different however it is likely to include customer service, ticket dispatch, event related support. You will have a continuous improvement mindset, deliver a timely, efficient and effective Customer Service and Dispatch services.
As Customer Solutions Representative, you will:
- Respond to customer queries via phone and email
- Print and pack tickets for customers to upcoming events
- Provide service delivery reporting as required.
- Be conscious of the customer experience in all that you do.
- Collaborate across a broad stakeholder group.
- Event day work (including weekend work as required)
To be successful, you will have:
- Communicate with style and professionalism, across all levels of business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate credibility as you represent the team, the business and the brand through all your interactions.
- Be adaptable, able to mould to an ever changing environment.
- Have the proven ability to problem solve, both being able to think of, and implement innovative solutions to everyday problems.
- Have well developed time management skills with the ability to deal with conflicting deadlines.
- Possess a keen eye for detail whilst demonstrating a sense of urgency in delivery.
- Be able to quickly establish rapport and develop client relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Be a team player willing to strive to deliver exceptional results
At TEG all your hard work in helping change the way we interact with clients and customers will not go unnoticed. In return we support and reward great performance by offering competitive salaries, employee benefits and incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would welcome you to apply by emailing; email@example.com with a cover letter, detailing your salary expectations and full resume outlining your suitability for the role.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
TEG has been at the heart of the live event experience for 50 years through our ticketing, touring & technology operations. TEG includes Ticketek, TEG Analytics, TEG Dainty, TEG Digital, TEG Live, TEG Rewards, Eventopia, Qudos Bank Arena, TEG Venues, Softix, Life Like Touring, The Entertainment Store, Brickman Exhibitions, Nice Events, Propaganda, MJR Presents, Handsome Touring, TEG Theatrical and TicketWorld, TicketCharge, Ticketek Marketplace, TEG Sponsorship and VIP Now
TEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
For further information about TEG please go to http://www.teg.com.au/