Ticketek is a global leader in ticketing and technology with 40+ years’ experience ticketing major international events and partnering with the world’s premier venues. We put fans and innovation at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting role has become available for an IT & Event Administrator to join the Ticketek UK team based in Bristol.
Culturally we are ambitious, innovative, commercial, fast paced environment, where our focus is on our people’s strengths and talent. This environment has been key in our success to date – one that is collaborative where our people aspire to exceed.
As an IT & Event Administrator, your role will be to:
· Ensure on-site IT support at Ticketek events to satisfy our client’s contractual obligations and ensure delivery of operational excellence.
· Install points of sale (PCs, BOCA printers, EFTPOS) at venues, client sites and temporary events in varying locations.
· Administer and maintain ticketing and access control infrastructure at client venues.
· Coordinate the installation, support and maintenance of I.T. collateral as required.
· Schedule and carry out preventive maintenance of internal and external client equipment and infrastructure.
· Record changes that you make to network or device configuration in the appropriate configuration diagrams or databases.
· Provide client and Company support in an On-Call capacity as scheduled and as required.
· Ensure IT support calls are answered and responded to within acceptable timeframes and that fault resolution information is recorded in detail into the service desk database system
· Be highly flexible, able to travel and work onsite at different locations
Ticketek events run all year round and therefore you will be required to work as needed outside of traditional business hours to deliver events.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
· Have hands on experience in a technician and/or support specialist role.
· Have experience in working in live events.
· Be able to work under pressure.
· Have a customer focussed approach to solving customer issues.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong time management and organisational skills and ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
· Results-oriented, energetic and innovative approach to work.
· A current UK driver’s license.
Desirable experience and skills:
· Prior use of ticketing system/s.
· Unix/Windows experience.
· Cisco networking experience demonstrated by suitable Cisco qualification.
· Broad network (LAN/WAN) and server experience.
· Familiarity with patron access control solutions.
As a team member, you will:
· Demonstrate a client focussed attitude, being a true ambassador for our brand.
· Pursue quality and excellence in a fast-paced industry.
· Communicate with style and professionalism, across all levels of business relationships, both internally and externally.
· Be adaptable within an ever-changing environment.
· Have the proven ability to problem solve, both being able to think of, and implement innovative solutions to everyday problems.
· Have well developed time management skills with the ability to deal with conflicting deadlines.
· Be able to quickly establish rapport and develop client relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
· Be a team player willing to strive to deliver exceptional results.
At TEG all your hard work in helping change the way we interact with clients and customers will not go unnoticed. In return we support and reward great performance by offering competitive salaries, employee benefits and incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would welcome you to apply by emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, detailing our salary expectations and full resume outlining your suitability for the role.
TEG has been at the heart of the live event experience for 50 years through our ticketing, touring & technology operations. TEG includes Ticketek, TEG Analytics, TEG Dainty, TEG Digital, TEG Live, TEG Rewards, Eventopia, Qudos Bank Arena, TEG Venues, Softix, Life Like Touring, The Entertainment Store, Brickman Exhibitions, Nice Events, Propaganda, MJR Presents, Handsome Touring, TEG Theatrical and TicketWorld, TicketCharge, Ticketek Marketplace, TEG Sponsorship and VIP Now
TEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
For further information about TEG please go to http://www.teg.com.au/