Ticketek is a global leader in ticketing and technology with 40+ years’ experience ticketing major international events and partnering with the world’s premier venues. We put fans and innovation at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting role has become available for a Ticketing Operations Manager in London to lead and manage the Ticketek UK Client Services team. Reporting to the General Manager, Ticketek UK, your focus will be to lead the team as we scale and grow our UK business by building a high performance culture through your commercial, strategic and operational leadership. This includes fostering and maintaining client relationships and end-to-end event management. You will also set up, embed and maintain key processes, documentation and systems to support Ticket Service Delivery and ensure Ticketek delivers ticketing services in line with client needs. This role will be a member of the Ticketek UK Leadership team.
Culturally we are ambitious, innovative, commercial, fast paced environment, where our focus is on our people’s strengths and talent. This environment has been key in our success to date – one that is collaborative where our people aspire to exceed.
As Ticketek Operations Manager, you will:
- Lead a team of Client Services Managers to ensure event build and delivery is at the highest standard
- Support the team with workflow management and troubleshooting.
- Work with head office in Sydney to regionalise core processes and procedures.
- Collaborate across a broad stakeholder group.
- Have a thorough understanding of the fundamental drivers of each client’s business from a organisational, commercial and strategic perspective.
- Build and maintain deep client relationships with key stakeholder and decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver presentations regarding Ticketek’s service offering, new products, marketing and technology solutions ensuring a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of the product/service.
- Attend event days as required to oversee the operations of the event and manage client relationships
To be successful, you will have:
- Commercial Awareness – understanding of Client business needs and financial performance drivers for Ticketek
- Relationship Building – ability to develop new and existing relationships with clients.
- Experience & Expertise – understands and maintains knowledge of ticketing systems and processes; industry knowledge including the basics of event promotion, event administration and venue management; ability to develop and monitor sales and service plans. Demonstrated knowledge of inbound and outbound call centre experience is highly desirable.
- Financial Awareness – ability to understand company and functional budgets, business plans, overall financial operations.
- Leadership – ability to work effectively within an event servicing team with cross-functional responsibilities, ability to delegate work, and follow-up on performance as required.
- Accountability / Responsibility – holds self-responsible and accountable for results and outcomes. Demonstrates commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Written and Verbal Communication – ability to write proposals and other documents, and to engage with clients, especially in resolving client issues.
- Presentation Skills – ability to develop and present proposals/presentations and other submissions to major clients.
At TEG all your hard work in helping change the way we interact with clients and customers will not go unnoticed. In return we support and reward great performance by offering competitive salaries, employee benefits and incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would welcome you to apply by emailing; email@example.com with a cover letter, detailing your salary expectations and full resume outlining your suitability for the role.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
TEG has been at the heart of the live event experience for 50 years through our ticketing, touring & technology operations. TEG includes Ticketek, TEG Analytics, TEG Dainty, TEG Digital, TEG Live, TEG Rewards, Eventopia, Qudos Bank Arena, TEG Venues, Softix, Life Like Touring, The Entertainment Store, Brickman Exhibitions, Nice Events, Propaganda, MJR Presents, Handsome Touring, TEG Theatrical and TicketWorld, TicketCharge, Ticketek Marketplace, TEG Sponsorship and VIP Now.
TEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
For further information about TEG please go to http://www.teg.com.au/