Tramshed in Cardiff is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Tramshed is a Grade II listed space which has a 1,000 capacity which holds live music concerts as well as club nights and private events.
As the industry recovers, we are excited to be recruiting for bar staff to join our team and family!
You will find that every shift is different, as the venues host artists and bands from across the world, so this role is for those who love listening to live music.
Your responsibilities would include:
· Taking customer orders
· Preparing and serving drinks
· Checking customer ID’s and to refuse service where necessary
· Complying with all food and beverage regulations
The role of bar staff would suit dedicated, enthusiastic people who are able to provide our guests with a fun, professional service and who have:
· Previous experience as a Bartender (preferred)
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean
· Enjoys working as part of a team
The role requires availability over weekends and evenings.
We are able to offer zero hours contracts for the role of bar staff.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.