TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business. We work with artists as diverse as Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia, UB40 and Hans Zimmer producing shows across stadiums in New Zealand, castles in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham and have recently acquire two new London venues.
As the industry recovers, and as we enter an exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for a digitally focussed Marketing Manager to lead the marketing of our touring operations. This is the perfect role for a savvy, tech minded individual with an analytical approach to achieving results and a passion for live events.
As a Marketing Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Leading the Marketing Department in developing and delivering the Touring Marketing Strategy and overall Marketing Strategy.
- Managing a team responsible for creating and delivering innovative, efficient and effective marketing campaigns for over 2000+ touring events per year ensuring objectives, KPI’s and deadlines are met.
- Measuring performance of all campaigns, including budgets, to achieve sales results and provide insights to power future campaigns.
- Building and developing models to inform and optimise Touring marketing campaigns
- Planning and executing Touring’s market research programmes to identify developments in audience profiles and online behaviour.
- Have ownership of Touring’s digital channels, maximising awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Have ownership of Touring’s mailouts to increase open rates, engagement and sales.
- Working with the Venue Marketing Manager to best support our touring events within our venue estate.
- Working with the Ticketing Manager to maximise sales through third party ticket agents.
- Supporting and project managing company-wide marketing initiatives to further drive sales.
We love what we do, and we want our staff to share that passion, so we are looking for someone with these skills and experience:
- Extensive experience managing multiple complex marketing campaigns, adhering to budgets up to £500k.
- Experience managing a team and developing their direct reports.
- Experience working across all media channels plus a proven track record of delivering large scale digital advertising campaigns (particularly Facebook).
- Good knowledge of MarTech and AdTech with a passion for the digital landscape, capable of applying new findings to campaigns.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Passion for music and creating the best new experiences for fans (desirable)
- Comfortable working under pressure in a constantly evolving environment.
In return we will offer:
- Career Growth
- Full training and qualifications
- Staff Events
- Flexible contract options
- Enhanced Holiday pay
- Guest list to events and festivals
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Birthday Leave
- Company Pension
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Global Secondment Opportunities
- Lunch & Learn Sessions
- Mentoring Programme
- GEM (Going the Extra Mile) Awards
- Long Service Awards
At TEG a balanced workforce where everyone belongs, supported by processes and policies which advocate this is the heart of our strategy. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by emailing your cv, cover letter and your salary expectations to us at; email@example.com