TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our touring events have included Sia, Snoop Dogg, Paw Patrol, UB40, Culture Club, Hans Zimmer, and Rita Ora, with theatre shows such as the West End hit “Rip It Up”, along with experiential attractions including Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. and The Brickman LEGO® exhibition.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own and operate multiple award-winning venues across the UK, including The Mill in Birmingham, Tramshed in Cardiff and XOYO in London.
TEG | MJR’s Head Office Marketing team is a diverse group of motivated and ambitious professionals who support the delivery of our innovative Marketing strategy. We have a culture of individual initiative and problem solving.
We are now looking for a Venue’s Marketing Assistant to be part of our Marketing Team here at TEG | MJR to provide support on the venue marketing initiatives.
As one of our Venues Marketing Assistants, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance across the timeline of a campaign including copywriting, proofreading, ordering and producing marketing materials across all channels
- Creating, reporting and analysing online advertisements
- Liaising with promoters, venues, ticket agents and wider stakeholders to ensure they have all relevant content and to best leverage our channels
- Delivering email campaigns; copywriting, proofing, sending and reporting analytics
- Researching opportunities and organising the distribution of marketing materials
- Updating and generating content for TEG | MJR’s venues digital channels (websites and social media platforms)
- Ensuring all advertising activity spend is logged
- Proofreading all marketing assets (artwork, press releases, mailouts etc)
- Distributing (and when necessary, creating) press releases, liaising with press and maintaining the press list
- Providing support to marketing development projects
- As the role develops and progresses, you will take on the responsibility for coordinating the marketing campaigns of specific concerts.
We are looking for someone with these skills and experience:
- Some experience in a marketing role (desirable skills in Facebook Advertising, Google Advertising and WordPress)
- A love for live music and interest in marketing within the industry
- Excellent copywriting and creative skills
- Experience in writing engaging, creative content
- Good communicator
- An eagle eye for attention to detail
- Fantastic organisation skills
This role can be based in either Bristol or Birmingham. However, at present, the majority of our employees are working from home to support the national effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
At TEG a balanced workforce where everyone belongs, supported by processes and policies which advocate this is the heart of our strategy. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV and cover letter with your salary expectations to us at; email@example.com
No Agencies at this time, please