TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed and The Globe in Cardiff, The Mill in Birmingham and have recently acquired two new London venues, Camden Assembly and the iconic XOYO in London.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a detail orientated Executive Assistant to join our Bristol based team, reporting directly to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant will provide a high level of administrative support to the CEO. They will pro-actively manage the CEO time, whilst providing discreet and confidential administration support including:
- Handle daily calendars for the CEO
- General ad hoc support including but not limited to: diary support, email management, meeting co-ordination, travel bookings, expenses, office supplies, etc
- Meeting agenda’s, maintain meeting minutes, ensure that cross functional leaders are included in meetings and comms where necessary
- Liaise with key team members on key activities
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality
- Organising internal and external events
- Other tasks as necessary
The successful applicant will:
- Have some previous EA experience at Exec/C-Suite level
- Have previous experience of managing a varied workload, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Have strong time management skills
- Be pro active and well organised
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Be proficient in MS applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Be a personable and engaging individual, committed to assisting the CEO to achieve the company goals
This role will be based from our Bristol offices. However, at present, the majority of our employees are working from home to support the national effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum
If we’ve just described you, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your previous experience, and why you feel this is the role for you to; firstname.lastname@example.org
In return you can expect a great opportunity to establish your career and develop your skills. If you want to be an integral part of our journey to success, we warmly welcome you to apply for the TEG Team!
At TEG a balanced workforce where everyone belongs, supported by processes and policies which advocate this is the heart of our strategy. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
No Agencies at this time, please