TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our touring events have included Sia, Snoop Dogg, Paw Patrol, UB40, Culture Club, Hans Zimmer, and Rita Ora, with theatre shows such as the West End hit “Rip It Up”, along with experiential attractions including Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. and The Brickman LEGO® exhibition.
Our Marketing team are a diverse group of motivated and ambitious professionals who support the delivery of our innovative Marketing strategy. We are now looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team here at TEG | MJR to provide support on the concert marketing initiatives.
As one of our Marketing Assistants, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting campaigns including copywriting, proofreading, ordering and producing marketing materials across all channels
- Creating, reporting and analysing online advertisements
- Liaising with artists, venues, ticket agents and wider stakeholders to ensure they have all relevant content and to best leverage their channels
- Delivering email campaigns; copywriting, proofing, sending and reporting analytics
- Updating and generating content for our digital channels
- Ensuring all advertising activity spend is logged
- Proofreading all marketing assets (artwork, press releases, mailouts etc).
- Distributing (and when necessary, creating) press releases, liaising with press and maintaining the press list
- Providing support to marketing development projects
- As the role develops and progresses, you will take on the responsibility for coordinating the marketing campaigns of specific concerts.
We are looking for someone with:
- Some experience in a marketing role (desirable skills in Facebook Advertising, Google Advertising and WordPress).
- A love for live music and interest in marketing within the industry
- Excellent copywriting and creative skills
- Experience in writing engaging, creative content
- Good communicator
- An eagle eye for attention to detail
- Fantastic organisation skills
This role will be based from our brand new, fully serviced, dog friendly Bristol offices with some working from home. (minimum 3 days in the office)
Salary; Up to £20,000 per annum
At TEG a balanced workforce where everyone belongs, supported by processes and policies which advocate this is the heart of our strategy. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies at this time, please